Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Classes

If a class is open to the public, I will post the class here so that you are able to drop into any class that is convenient to you.  I will also post a link to the facebook event so that you can RSVP.

When I started, I went to a couple of classes.  The repeat information just made me feel more comfortable with all the new ideas and strategies.  Then, I also wanted to take a few friends and show them how to save some of their hard earned money too.  Everyone has their own styles but the 2 most important steps to saving are getting the right training and getting the Orlando Sentinel delivered directly to your home.  Both can be done on the day of the class or you can save money from the first day by pre-ordering your subscription!

To arrange a class simply email me or leave a comment with your email address!

No comments:

Post a Comment