Friday, January 13, 2012

ORLANDO SENTINEL ONE YEAR Subscription for ONLY $20!



There is a special offer on the paper that I have never seen before and I wanted to share it with you.  I suggest you get 2 orders.  Don't forget to put my name in as the affiliate so that I get my brownie points ;).  I so wish I would have known about this one sooner.  I paid like 80% more but can't complain.  I have saved a ton. 

Feel free to share it with whoever you like!  The best part is that you are supporting an amazing local non-profit foundation.

Copy this link into your browser and access the offer.  It will only be there for a couple of days!  New Year, resolve to save!  http://www.simpletruthfoundation.org/products-a-services.html   



The Couponers Special, Wednesday through Sunday, is just $20 for the entire year.  Yes, that’s not a typo, just $20 for the entire year!  Only 39 cents a week to enjoy the paper delivered to your door! Room service for savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment