Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinteresting!

So, all of the sudden, I started to pay pinterest some attention.  Now, I am not sure if this is the new me.  I don't know if I now become a temporary fanatic about new things.  I just LOVE pinterest.  It is freeing up some of my time and space.  For me, pinterest is an enormous memory bank.  There are so many things that I once wished I could bookmark and find at a later date.  So many ideas and inspirations for a future birthday, move, or what have you.  A lot of them are just gone.  I don't have a good memory.  I always had moments where I knew there was an awesome idea out there but I just didn't remember what it was, where I saw it, or how to find it.

It is also introducing me to a world of blogs that I never visited.  I am very new at it but I think I am pin happy.  Well, this is short and sweet.  Here is the pin page if you want to visit.  Feel free to leave yours in the comments so that I can see yours.  :)

http://pinterest.com/momssecret/

2 comments:

  1. I use Pinterest and yes it's amazing :). Kisses. I love your name sooo much Lissette, it's very French :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked it too although I am no where near french. Someone told me that it means Lily, the flower. My last name means queen so I made out like a bandit.

    ReplyDelete